terça-feira, 8 de julho de 2008

so this is jenna blogging because my im having email isues. anyways so far this trip has been a huge eyeopener into another culture and new experience. I am in a school right now where we just finished getting to anwser and ask indepth questions on intense topics such as abortion and what we would do in that situation, racism and if it is present in our comunities, 9/11 and how it effected us, and education levels in America. I thought it was interesting to compare the two very different lifestyles. I am really sore all over my body because our group has been learning a type of dance called capoeira. Im feeling muscles I didn´t know I had. And on top of that a couple of us went running in the morning. That was so beautiful.We didnt get hot because there was such a nice breeze from the ocean and the sunrise was beautiful. We saw a huge puffer fish washed up on the shore. Ive never seen a puffer fish that big in my life.lol

Nenhum comentário: